Two months late, but still a fun look back...
2012:
I apparently had lots of free time to do things like watch awards shows and blog about dresses, and time to plan meals and cook.
We spent a weekend in Breckenridge with friends for Justin's 30th birthday.
Went to the Uchi opening - would love to go back!
Spent a fabulous weekend in Vegas for our 5th anniversary. It was our first time to visit and we had the best time!
Sawyer turned TWO! And we had a little party.
Took Sawyer to his first rodeo, and cousin Lauren was born!
Hosted my first Stella & Dot trunk show Mother's Day weekend, with my family and sweet friends Pam and Becky.
I turned 28 and a had a big party with my sister and lots of friends!
...And then I stopped blogging.
In May, besides my birthday, we visited Arkansas to meet baby Lauren.
In June, I left my job at a small onshore oil and gas operator and took a job doing offshore Gulf of Mexico regulatory at a much, much bigger operator (starts with a bee, ends with a pee...). I work a lot, a lot more but I love it. Unfortunately I have trouble keeping up with blogging!
Also in June I visited Adrienne in Kansas City, MO with Pam! Such a great girls trip. We also celebrated Kevin's 30th birthday at Jamaica Beach (Galveston, basically).
Last 707b bachelorette party for Sarah - stayed downtown, ate the best kobe beef hot dog ever, and enjoyed some fish bowls.
Took a macaron class with Emily. So fun, so tasty.
Hosted an awesome Irish-themed couples shower for Sarah and Huynh.
Celebrated Jeremy's parents teaching Sunday School for 29 years!
Met Bevo.
We probably celebrated Jeremy's birthday at some point in August... although I have no memory of this. Still love you, babe.
Went to Austin for the first UT football game, and I got to spend the evening with my sweet friends Carrie and Sam and all the kids. That was a traveling weekend where I thought we could do anything with Sawyer - he was perfect! Jeremy and I also got to go to a game just the 2 of us. Best game of the season!
Sarah and Huynh's wedding. Most fun weekend ever. So much friend time!
Stopped blogging again, but took Sawyer to a pumpkin patch and went to Feast with the Beasts at the Houston Zoo with Amanda and Wilson, and met up with Kevin and Tracy. And saw Blues Traveler!
Dressed Sawyer in the warmest Halloween costume ever.
Took Sawyer to his first UT football game, a reunion at my dorm SRD, and did it all up and back in one day. Eeek!
Spent Thanksgiving relaxing in Wimberley with Jeremy's whole family. #wimsgiving
Had a bunch of Christmas celebrations, celebrated our 6th anniversary, and rang in the new year.
THE END. Not a bad year looking back, but I am much more looking forward to 2013.
2.22.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment