Last Saturday night we already had a babysitter (for Jeremy's company party which was then cancelled), so Jeremy got us tickets to see the Nutcracker. We had dinner at Hearsay and walked to the Wortham, and our seats were amazing - 5th row!
Sunday night we marked another Christmas tradition off the list - we went to see the crazy house is Briar Grove Park. It was probably 80 degrees and 100 per cent humidity, but I'm glad Sawyer got to see it!
We've been busy online shopping and wrapping over here... I am ready to get my final packages via UPS on the 24th and packing my wrapping stuff away until next year. Our dining room table is a wreck right now. We'll be going to church tomorrow afternoon and will see Jeremy's family for dinner, then should have a relaxing morning at home on Christmas Day and dinner at my dad's, and will see my mom on the 26th (after she and I go shopping at the Container Store first thing that morning!). I found out I got 10 days vacation effective December 1 (we're not allowed to take vacation for our first 6 months my company) so Jeremy and I will both be off work until January 2 - yahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment