| I want to remember this face forever! |
| It wouldn't be a major holiday if I wasn't talking to the US government for work. Just chatting it up with my favorite engineer, trying to get an approval! |
I don't remember why I felt so overwhelmed, but Jeremy really took over buying for Sawyer this year and it was so helpful! He also did a great job buying for me! Sawyer fell madly in love with a specific blue monster truck at Home Depot (of all places) and every time someone asked what he wanted for Christmas, he said the blue monster truck. Unfortunately when we were ready to shop for Sawyer it was long gone, so Jeremy did a lot of looking online and found something similar. He may have only played with it one day - on the 25th! - but his look of glee was totally worth it. We really didn't buy much for Sawyer this year, since he still doesn't realize who gives him what and since he has so many grandparents and aunts and uncles that spoil him. But I have to admit - I was feeling very guilty Christmas morning when he only had a couple presents to open. Next year may be a different story. :)
Jeremy and I exchanged stockings, like we always do, really late on Christmas Eve, after we set out all of Santa's goodies and got the house all picked up (last minute wrapping...). I got Jeremy a straight razor (and apparently no blade... but the thought was there, I guess), a few techie things for his iPad and iPhone, a cool UT football print, and the League Seasons 1 and 2 on Blu Ray. Jeremy got me an Anthropologie dress, the Five Year Engagement Blu Ray, and a gift card to the Mad Potter so I could make something with Sawyer. He also got me hairspray and deodorant as stocking stuffers - so perfect!
The good thing about blogging 2 months late is that my memory know is that our Christmas morning together was perfect! It may or may not have been, but I'm happy to remember it that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment