Pages

2.25.2013

6th Anniversary / New Year's Eve



12.30.2006


12.30.2012

Six years!  We had an extremely low-key anniversary this year - such is life when it's sandwiched between Christmas and New Years.  But my mom offered to keep Sawyer while we went to dinner, so we dropped him off with Mimi and had dinner in The Woodlands at Jasper's.

I like to look back and remember the different ways we celebrated each year...
2007 / 1 Year - Stayed at Hotel Zaza, got massages, dinner at *17 at the Alden
2008 / 2 Years - Lunch at Cheesecake Factory (I was working) and iPhones!
2009 / 3 Years - Dinner at the Glass Wall (I was pregnant!)
2010 / 4 Years - Amanda babysat 2 babies, and we went to South Congress Cafe for an adult dinner with Carrie and Zach 
2011 / 5 Years - Dinner at Rainbow Lodge and a belated weekend in Vegas together in February

The next day, again - very low-key New Years Eve!  We ate dinner at Chili's at about 5:30pm, and we got some popper things for Sawyer to do outside.  So cute - he loved them.



And just like that - we moved on to 2013.  2012 was... eh.  I am much more looking forward to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment