Pages

2.07.2012

Photo A Day: Week One

I decided to do the "Photo a Day Challenge" this month from here.  Maybe I can actually finish something I start?  Surely taking a picture on my phone isn't too much of a commitment?  Only time will tell.  But for now I have kept up with it through Day 7!



Day 1: My View
{I decided to do this right before bedtime, so this was my view then!}

Day 2:Words
{My to do list at work for the day}

Day 3: Hands
{The sweetest little hand(s) before bedtime!}

Day 4: Strangers
{Waiting in the exceptionally long checkout line at Ikea}

Day 5: 10 AM
{Proof - as if it's needed - I'm always running slightly late}

Day 6: Dinner
{Late again - that's my breakfast from the next morning!}

Day 7: Button
{Lots of data entry at work today, so the Tab button/key is my friend}

No comments:

Post a Comment