Pages

7.21.2009

I Heart Etsy.

If you're not familiar with etsy.com, please go visit immediately!

I have gotten countless things from there - they're all handmade, can be inexpensive, and are shipped with a personal touch. I've gotten baby gifts (bows and burp cloths), a wreath, a coaster for my office desk, just to name a few. My wreath was shipped with a handwritten note from the creator saying to fluff it before hanging, and that she loves Texas! How cute is that? It can be a little overwhelming just to browse, but if you're looking for something specific like baby clothes or artwork or jewelry or a journal, you'll have no trouble finding 100 things to buy.

I just stumbled across this etsy shop, elloh. I would buy them all, but I could particularly see the Wes Anderson prints for The Darjeeling Limited, Royal Tenenbaums, Rushmore and Life Aquatic in our TV room. Or the Office Space print for Jeremy's office! Or the Breakfast at Tiffany's ones for me! Oh, I could go a little crazy.



Another shop I like is Vinatge Momma jewelry. It's so fun & I can afford it! Plus she's a Houstonian (I think). Loving these earrings:



And not that I have children to buy for, but I do still like to browse the baby girl clothing. Many of the sellers do monogramming and personalization, too.

Oh my heaven, is this not the cutest little onesie from junebugbaby??



And I bought these sweet burp cloths from Icing on the Cupcake for cute little Porter - I love them, and it's hard to find cute, modern boy stuff!



So, I am sure by now I have convinced you to shop around etsy. Spend away, my friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment