Jeremy - You are an amazing father! You were always a wonderful dad to our doggies, from taking Dixie to the dog park every night in Phoenix to spending whatever it took to train her well to falling in love with McLovin on the spot at the SPCA. I knew you would be a wonderful father to our child, and I was thrilled when we found out he was a boy and you would have a son! I see your relationship with your father - he raised you right, and was (is) a great family leader, and you're wonderful friends now. I pray you have the same relationship with Sawyer. You lead our family well and you absolutely fill in my weaknesses with your strengths. We thank you so much for always working hard for us, so we can have a nice life together, and for loving us both unconditionally. I love to see how much you love Sawyer, and how immediately you took to being a proud papa, from the minute they laid him on my chest and you said "he's cute!" We miss you like crazy and I hate that you're missing time with us during the week, but we know you're as always doing what's best for our family now. I love you so much and can't wait to make more babies with you (eventually). Love, Meg



Daddy - Thanks for being an awesome dad. You are so fun when you make that funny noise with your mouth. It makes me smile so big! And you're the best at exercising my legs to make sure I poop regularly. Mom is really bad at it. I also like when I'm extra fussy how you snuggle and bounce me just right so I calm down. Mom is really bad at that, too. I can't wait until I get to be in Austin with you soon! I hope you'll take me swimming and maybe even to a football game in the fall. We'll have to see what Mom says. I love you, dad! Love, Sawyer
No comments:
Post a Comment