S and I have had a nice week so far (it is only Tuesday though). Yesterday my sister was still in town from Arkansas for the weekend, so we went to lunch at RJ Goodie's with my mom and brother. It was Sawyer's first trip there! That place is a big deal in the Beck fam - all of our birthday cakes are from there, we've been going there since I was in a high chair, and it was Tyler's first lunch out of the house when he was about a week old.

Today we hung around the house, but we did make our first solo outing to Walgreen's together. I've run a few errands with Sawyer and Jeremy, but never just the two of us. I was on my last bottle of formula and didn't have any other options. I know it's not a big deal, but I was nervous because I never know where to put his carrier and how I'll carry a basket and all that. Since I didn't need much I just carried his carrier and the basket in each hand. He was quiet and I shopped quickly! {Sidenote: Why is Similac Alimentum the hardest formula to find?? Walgreen's only had 1 bottle of it! I got another kind of Similac (Isomil Advance) that sounded similar, but we'll probably head out tomorrow to search for more.} Tonight Sawyer played in his bumbo seat! He looks so cute in it!
And here are just a few cute pictures from last week:
Darn buyer! But I am glad to see Sawyer loving his bumbo! He looks so cute in all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your blog background reminds me of our bedding.