Pages

10.20.2009

Roadtrip Weekend Part 1

One weekend late in September I took a tour of all the major Texas highways. Not really, I had real reasons for all the driving. Friday was I-45 day. I took off from work and headed to Dallas to Becky's place, and Amanda drove up from Austin to meet us also. We had dinner at Mi Concina then had a date to see...



Miss Britney Spears!!!!
The concert was great! We were a little late and missed the first 3 songs, but thankfully the 2 gentlemen sitting next to us filled us in. Our seats were great, for being the cheap seats. We were in the upper level but only the 2nd row, so we had a great view! It was a lot of fun to see someone that we have all listened to for years (regardless of her personal life). The show was amazing, from her costume changes to the set design to the "sideshow" acts during her costume changes. She even had a magician between songs, and he happened to be Ed Alonzo, Michael Jackson's magician and Max on Saved by the Bell. I may have thought this was the most exciting part! We had so much fun, and I was so glad to be able to go with Becky!
Part 2 (I-35 day) to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment