Here are some fun girly gift picks (my favorite!):
Kate Spade Prize Ball Thermos ($35)
Ms. Spade has surprised me with so many cute, affordable gift options. I love this thermos - it promotes hydration (kinda... via coffee or tea...) and saving the planet from Styrofoam office cups.
I'm also flipping over the Kate Spade cheeky jewelry out right now. I recommend checking all of it out here, but a few of my favorites are:
Kate Spade "Spike the Punch" Necklace ($78)
I probably wouldn't wear this around my neck, but it makes me laugh just the same. (Similar options are Oh-la-la, Cheers, Smile, Mrs, and I Do!)
Kate Spade Idiom Bangles ($32, $48, $58, $88 depending on size)
These are cracking me up. Options range from a white bangle engraved with "tickle the ivories" inside to thick black "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" engraved with "turn the tables" inside to thin gray with "smoke and mirrors" engraved inside, and many other colors and idioms.
Okay, okay - I just can't get enough Kate Spade right now. All of the hats, scarfs and gloves are too cute (see them all here). I particularly like:
Air Quote Mittens ($65)
Tiara Ski Hat ($85)
Baby It's Cold Scarf ($125)
Metallic Ear Warmer ($85)
Silver Cocktail Ring Gloves ($75)
J. Crew Glitter iPhone Case ($25)
I bought the leopard-print case (and love it!) and now I am totally in love with the glitter options (silver or gold). Hard to beat that glitz and that price for your favorite sparkly friend!
Deborah Lippman Glitter Nail Color Set ($29)
Speaking of glitter... any glitter-loving gal will love this Deborah Lippman 'Dance Music' Holiday Mini Trio. Perfect stocking stuffer or gift exchange pick.
Bobbi Brown Party Shimmer Brick ($40)
Oh yes... more sparkles! One of my favorite products from Bobbi Brown in a cute little 'party package!' This has my sister's name all over it.
Sephora Gift Sets - I think they always have great gift sets - good for people you're not totally sure what they like, good for tweens or teens, good for sisters, good for girlfriends... you get the idea. Here are some of my faves:
Sephora Favorites Deluxe Fragrance Sampler ($50)
My sweet sister-in-law has gotten this for me the last two years, and it is by far one of my favorite gifts ever! You get 12 samples of their most popular perfumes - and those 12 samples last me quite a while. It also comes with a gift certificate inside for a free full-size bottle of your favorite one! (It has to be one of the samples.) My first time I got Marc Jacobs' Daisy and last year I got Marc Jacobs' Lola. Perfume isn't typically something I go out and buy for myself, so this is a perfect gift for me.
Sephora Favorites Lashstash ($45)
A sampler of 10! different mascaras, including 2 full-size ones, and a make-up remover. Perfect for a make-up lover!
Sephora by OPI Glitter 4-Piece Nail Color Set ($28)
Sephora by OPI Glimmer Wonderland 18-Piece Nail Color Set ($48)
More Happy Shopping to you + Happy Black Friday! :)
{And more gifts for the ladies are coming up... because I realize not everyone loves glitter like I do!}


















No comments:
Post a Comment