Pages

11.30.2009

I'm tardy to the party...

in wishing my friends and family happy birthdays via the blog! Of course I call, email, or we celebrate in person, I promise!

Happy Birthday to Sean, who loves McLovin dearly, on October 22.

Happy Birthday to my BFF Becky on October 25! (This is us in Dallas last year celebrating with her - golly, we're cute!)

Happy Birthday to my MIL, Judy, TODAY!! (I am on time!)

And I'm just going to be preemptive...I'm wishing early birthdays too!


Happy Birthday to my SIL, Jamie, (is that right? married to Jeremy's brother?) on December 3! I have your present sister, but you have to come to Houston to get it.


And last (for now), Happy Birthday to Justin on December 5! Emily, I probably forgot to shout out you also...way back from August 1...oops.

I love you all but next year I might have to stop! :) And many apologies if I skipped you all together - I promise it's not purposeful. I can barely remember my name or what day it is lately. Most of my brain cells go to trying not to appear dumb at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment